Mother's cry

Thursday 10 November 2016

Letters to my God

27th OCTOBER 2016      1:05am

LETTERS TO MY GOD

Thank you Lord for your blessings. Guide us, protect us, keep us wise.

I thank you for the bottom of my heart, for this time with Sabelle. It has shown me what your may want me to see. It as given me a new meaning to life.  It is a dream come true that I am living. Many a times I forget to be thankful for this blessing.

Many I know have told me that its a waste of time to be a stay at home mum. But what I have earned in these 2 years, I may have never earned in any other way. I choose to seek meaning in all that I do. I choose to seek meaning in all that I say. You alone Oh Lord have granted me such wisdom. May my life be worthy on this planet. I choose to live by finding essence in every moment, and not by routine.

Let your glory be given to others, through me, so that they may glorify your name from generation to generation. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment