Mother's cry

Thursday 10 November 2016

My Daughter, this one is for you....

27th OCTOBER 2016
1:20AM


My daughter, this one is for you....


Sabelle, my child, your name is spelling of love. A love of two people, one soul. A love that links two hearts. 
Never fail to look upon the skies and thank the Father above for this precious life. I shall always remain with you. I promise to give your my love until the end of times. You may find difficulties in life, but if your put God on your side, in your heart and in your mind, then my dear you have nothing to fear.

Money will buy you a house, a car, clothes and many more material happiness. But it can never give your a home, security, love, peace, happiness nor any kind of joy that is pleasing to the spirit. But your heart, your mind, your soul, it can find your love, peace and happiness. But only if you seek, my child. Seek you must, my dear, because without seeking, you cannot even find God. I may teach you about HIM. However, it is you and only you who can experience HIM. You are only a two year old toddler today, but tomorrow when you are all grown up, much bolder, much bigger and wiser, you shall learn to read between the lines of these pages. 

Be fearful my child. You are only answerable to God. Be pleasing in HIS eyes. Ask forgiveness from HIM and keep rebuilding yourself everyday of your life.

Mama writes to you when you are in deep sleep and she can barely catch a wink of that beauty sleep. May God guide and protect your from all evil. 

You are God's most precious child, to your Dada and Mama.

I love you....*heart* *heart* *kiss* *kiss*




No comments:

Post a Comment