Mother's cry

Saturday 13 March 2010

Blogging

Hello,
Computers have always been real fantastic man made piece to me. I have always wanted to reconnect myself time and again with things to work at the comp. Its been a long way since I started out working in a new place, independant, working, travelling and taking care of myself. In addition to earning my monthly wages, I would always venture out into the market and have a look at the latest mobiles or would check out the laptops. Soon thereafter, I invested in my first laptop, which was a lovely black Toshiba piece. I can remember myself drooling over those excel sheets or playing that computer game. I created my first personal blog site today and am thrilled to fill it with loads of writings and wish to achieve something good from this. Adios......Catch u later!

No comments:

Post a Comment